CMC Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman with sunroof
682,00 EUR RRP 759,00 EUR you save 10.1% (77,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: nicht lieferbar, Vorbestellung möglich
Zahlung wenn verfügbar
Product.Nr.: CMC M-204
CMC will offer a precision metal replica of the Pullman 600 six-door limousine during the period 2018/2019, and the new novelty will feature an unprecedented level of intricate detailing and authenticity so as to do justice to a truly benchmark vehicle.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-204
- Color: ---
- Parts: more than 1230
- Limited Edition: ---
- Hand-crafted metal precision model built from more than 1230 parts
- Six functional doors with exterior handles
- Lift-to-open bonnet and trunk lid
- Authentic replication of the V8 engine, including its ancillaries
- True-to-the-original replication of the boot with a spare-wheel well
- Detailed replication of the subframe and reinforcement
- Two extra forward-facing foldable seats and folding armrest
- Functional sun visors
- Functional sun roof
- Removable wheels, each mounted with five screws
- Magnetic hubcaps
- Detailed interior decked out with leather upholstery and wooden embellishments
- Central partition window separating the cockpit from the cabin
- Curtains on the rear windows
- Retractable antennaScrew-on flag poles
- Toolbox contains a wheel-mounting tool, hubcaps, door opener, flag poles
In addition to state-sponsored use, international celebrities in politics, business, aristocracy and show business also chose to own and ride in a Mercedes-Benz 600 proudly. The "Big Mercedes" debuted at the Internationale Automobil-Austellung (IAA) in Frankfurt in September 1963. Several editions were offered, including Pullman Limousine, Pullman Sedan and Pullman Landaulet.
The four-door sedan is almost two meters wide and 5.54 meters long, whereas the six-door Pullman Saloon has the stately length of 6.24 meters. The third version is an open-top Pullman Landaulet. It features a fixed roof over the driver/chauffeur in the front and a convertible folding roof in the back of the passenger compartment. Two Landaulet versions were available, one with a long rear hood and the other with a short one.
In the rear of the classic Pullman, two rows of seats were arranged. In the long six-door version, a middle row of folding seats was selectable. It was intended for customers traveling with staff or bodyguards.
The vehicles were powered by a V8 injection engine with a displacement of 6.3 liters and an output of 250 hp. Thus, the 2.6-ton limousine was capable of a top speeds up to 205 km/h. In its prime time, the 600 Pullman was the fastest production sedan in the world.
The comfort of the vehicles was enhanced by air suspension, a comprehensive hydraulic servo system, an electrically adjustable heating and ventilation system, air conditioning, hydraulically adjustable seats, hydraulic windows and sunroofs. As for the interior decorations, the customer could choose between different precious-wood finishes and the finest velor or leather for interior coverage. There was also a bar in the rear with a fridge, car phone and retractable partition.
With this luxury car, Daimler-Benz created a resounding buzz among the international elete, and for decades, the 600 Pullman was a benchmark that stood in a class of its own.
The use of racing team and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.
- 6- /7-seater limo equipped with six doors and three rows of seating on a steel frame floor and unitary body
- V8-cylinder engine with 8-plunger injection pump
- 4-speed automatic gearbox with selector lever at steering wheel
- Power steering
- Air suspension with automatic level control
- Hydraulic-assisted opening and closing of the doors, the windows and adjustment of seats
- Maximum output: 184 kW (250 PS) at 4000 rpm
- Displacement: 6332 ccm
- Top speed: 205 km/h (factory specification)
- Wheelbase: 3900 mm
- Total length: 6240 mm
Customers also purchased
475,00 EUR RRP 499,00 EUR you save 4.8% (24,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs