CMC Mercedes-Benz W25, 1935 GP Monaco # 4 L. Fagioli
239,00 EUR RRP 244,00 EUR you save 2% (5,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 3-5 Werktage
Product.Nr.: CMC M-104
Racing with starting number 4. Fagioli managed to take the lead right after the take-off. He dominated the race till the very end. In fact, by the time he crossed the finish line he was more than half a lap ahead of the next competitor.
- Model: Hand-assembled precision model
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-104
- Single parts: more than 890
- Limited Edition: 2000 pcs
- Hand-assembled precision model composed of more than 890 single parts
- Authentically-formed and true-to-scale body
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine with compressor, all aggregates, pipes and cabling
- Removable engine hood with open-cut air louvres and spring-loaded locking hooks
- Hand-made radiator grille of stainless steel bars joined with solder and inlaid with wire mesh
- Perfect stainless steel spokes and aluminium rims. Each spoke is mounted with a nipple.
- Removable, double-winged central locking nut
- Dashboard made of stainless steel with controls and instruments on a marbled surface
- The driver seat is covered with textile, and the head rest with real leather
- Brilliant paintwork. Starting number is printed by the tampon printing method
The premiere race of the season was the Monaco GP, which took place on April 22nd, 1935. Mercedes entered three cars for the race, driven by Caracciola, von Brauchitsch, and Luigi Fagioli, an Italian. Among their competitors were racing legends like Nuvolari, von Dreyfus and Chiron (all on Alfa Romeo). Other teams, such as those of Maserati an Bugatti, were no less ambitious to win. Only Auto Union had decided not to participate in the race.
Racing with starting number 4. Fagioli managed to take the lead right after the take-off. He dominated the race till the very end. In fact, by the time he crossed the finish line he was more than a half a lap ahead of the next competitor.
Mercedes-Benz could not have asked for a better start to the 1935 season. They virtually raced at this level all season long. By the end of the season, Mercedes won 9 out of 11 races. Rudolf Caracciola alone had six victories to his credit, which made him the European Champion of the year.
- 8-cylinder-compressor-engine with compressor (Roots blower)
- Four valves for each cylinder, controlled by two overhead cam shafts
- Maximum output type W25B: 430 hp at 5,800 / rpm
- Singel wheel suspension at the front
- Swing axle in the back connected with a 4 gear drive
- Bore x stroke: 82 x 94.5 mm
- Displacement: 3,990 ccm
- Topspeed: approx. 300 km/h
- Wheel base: 2,717 mm
- Track f/r: 1,473 / 1,422 mm
Customers also purchased
Wrote by Antonio S. on 13.09.2012
Mercedes Benz W25 N°4 GP de Monaco 1935
Modèle magnifique dans sa livrée argent avec ses chiffres N°4 en rouge. Ce modèle possède une prestance unique, les modifications par rapport au modèle sans numéro sont bien visibles, l'élaboration des roues est superbe. Ce modèle est un élément indispensable dans une collection CMC. Très belle réalisation comme toujours, merci donc à CMC pour ce très joli modèle. Je suis très satisfait avec le service de cmc-modelcarshop.de, administration et l'expédition compétente!