CMC Bugatti T35 GP Spain #18 red/yellow
309,00 EUR RRP 332,00 EUR you save 6.9% (23,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 2-4 days
Product.Nr.: CMC M-100 B-016
CMC Bugatti Type 35 Grand Prix Nation Colour Projekt
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-100 B-016
- Color: red/yellow
- Parts: more than 967
- Limited Edition: 2000
- Hand-assembled metal precision model made of more than 930 single parts
- Authentic replication of the body, crafted true to scale
- Side-mounted spare wheel, fastened with leather belts
- Compact front axle of metal. Painted in a dull silver finish
- Front wheel suspension in a typical Bugatti slanting position with positive wheel camber
- Two-winged engine hood with perforated cooling louver. Hinged opening mechanism and two fastening leather belts
- Metal chassis with ventilation slots perforated in the lower part of the car body longitudinally
- Radiator grill and stone-chipping protection fence made of metal
- Fully functional metal compound springs at the front and rear axle
- Removable two-winged tank cap made of stainless steel
- Highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line-engine, including all aggregates, cabling and pipes
- The gearshift and handbrake lever outside of the cockpit allows for operational movement symbolically
- Fitted rear view mirror fixed with acorn nuts
- True-to-the-original replication of the steering box with worm gear
- Double exhaust pipes made of metal
- The metal starting crank handle can turn and rotate
- True-to-the-original metal wheels with an aluminum assemblage, including the flange-mounted finned drum
- Removable wheel with an authentic four-winged ring nut (each wheel assembled from 35 single parts)
- Different tyre patterns for the front- and rear wheels
- Seats and backrest are covered in real black leather
- Steering wheel with metal spokes and a cord-wrapped rim
- Authentically replicated dashboard in a metallic finish of geometric brush markings and complete with instruments and a magneto for fuel ignition.
- Movable lever for the cockpit-hand oil pump
The Type 35, a masterpiece of Ettore Bugatti, did not fare well in the 1924 Grand Prix of France because of tyre problems.
During the following years, however, Bugatti was crowned by success time and again. Equipped with the Type 35, Bugatti had won twelve Grand Prix races by 1926 and was always the first to see the chequered flag of the Targa Florio between 1925 and 1929. They also dominated the "Grand Prix of Monace" in 1929 and 1930.
Between 1924 and 1931, more than 300 Bugatti Type 35 left the "Usine Bugatti", all with an inline eight-cylinder engine that mostly had a 2-litre capacity. The last two versions 35TC and 35B had a 2.3-litre engine supercharged by a Roots compressor.
The horseshoe radiator grille and alloy cast wheels that stylised the Bugatti Type 35 became an icon of the era, whereas the bended front axle was deemed another prominent feature of the Bugatti cars.
The low total weight of 750kg and a fabulous gearbox amenable to swift shifting were the secrets of Ettore Bugatti's passport to success, and he loved celebrating each race win with his team.
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine (double block)
- Overhead camshaft, 3 valves for each cylinder
- Two times Zenith-horizontal carburettor
- Displacement: 1,991 ccm
- Maximum output: approx. 95 hp at 6.000 rpm
- Top speed: approx. 180 km/h
- Wheel base: 2,400 mm
- Total length: 3,700 mm
Customers also purchased
Wrote by gedeon m. on 02.04.2020
Sehr detailliert, wie immer von CMC gewohnte Qualität
Wrote by Jean-Pierre S. on 28.06.2013
Une belle collection
Originale et particulièrement bien finie.
Wrote by Antonio S. on 26.03.2013
CMC Bugatti Typ 35 GP Nation Colour Project Spanien
Réalisation irréprochable avec des détails à couper le souffle, peinture superbe, un très joli modèle à posséder absolument si l’on aime les beaux objets. Merci CMC pour cette superbe réalisation et encore BRAVO.