CMC Bugatti T35 GP Poland #7 white/red
299,00 EUR RRP 332,00 EUR you save 9.9% (33,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 2-4 Werktage
Product.Nr.: CMC M-100 B-003
CMC Bugatti T35 GP Poland #7 white/red
CMC Bugatti Type 35 Grand Prix Nation Colour Projekt
Each CMC Colour Nation Bugatti model is individual characterized by the respective "country color" Numberplate and fictional race number. Likewise, different leather colors as well the movable driver's windshield with leather apron or protective grid.
- Model:Precision model hand-assembledl
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-100 B-003
- Color: white/red
- Parts: more than 967
- Limited Edition: 2000
- Hand-assembled metal precision model made of more than 930 single parts
- Authentic replication of the body, crafted true to scale
- Side-mounted spare wheel, fastened with leather belts
- Compact front axle of metal. Painted in a dull silver finish
- Front wheel suspension in a typical Bugatti slanting position with positive wheel camber
- Two-winged engine hood with perforated cooling louver. Hinged opening mechanism and two fastening leather belts
- Metal chassis with ventilation slots perforated in the lower part of the car body longitudinally
- Radiator grill and stone-chipping protection fence made of metal
- Fully functional metal compound springs at the front and rear axle
- Removable two-winged tank cap made of stainless steel
- Highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line-engine, including all aggregates, cabling and pipes
- The gearshift and handbrake lever outside of the cockpit allows for operational movement symbolically
- Fitted rear view mirror fixed with acorn nuts
- True-to-the-original replication of the steering box with worm gear
- Double exhaust pipes made of metal
- The metal starting crank handle can turn and rotate
- True-to-the-original metal wheels with an aluminum assemblage, including the flange-mounted finned drum
- Removable wheel with an authentic four-winged ring nut (each wheel assembled from 35 single parts)
- Different tyre patterns for the front- and rear wheels
- Seats and backrest are covered in real black leather
- Steering wheel with metal spokes and a cord-wrapped rim
- Authentically replicated dashboard in a metallic finish of geometric brush markings and complete with instruments and a magneto for fuel ignition.
- Movable lever for the cockpit-hand oil pump
Metal body screws custom-made in the famous Bugatti style. All body screws are positioned true to the original and secured by a stainless steel wire.
It was the motor sports craving France that organized the very first "Grand Prix" race in 1906. Following the conclusion of WWI, other countries began to host the so called "Great Prices" races, as well. With the popularity of "Grand Prix" growing in the world, it soon became synonymous with international motor racing. The black and white pictures in the contemporary archives, however, are unable to do justice to all the colourful race cars of the 1920s and 1930s. Actually, since rules had it that each participating team must have its car(s) donned in a nation specific colour pattern, the starting field was usually a very bright, multicoloured scene. With this in mind, CMC has focused on the Bugatti T35 Grand Prix model, the most dominating race car of its time, to show the diversity of its existing nation specific colours.
What you are looking at is a highly detailed precision replica, where the correct colour pattern is our main focus.
The Bugatti T35 predominated the Grand Prix races like no other race car of its era. So based on this car, CMC would like to present to you the official country colors from those decades.
Note: CMC do not claim that the appearance of the model as well as its decals (starting numbers) are historically accurate. Nor do CMC make reference to a certain race or driver with these models.
- Engine: 8-cylinder in-line-engine (double block)
- Overhead camshaft, 3 valves for each cylinder
- Two times Zenith-horizontal carburettor
- Displacement:1,991 ccm
- Maximum output:approx. 95 hp at 6.000 rpm
- Top speed:approx. 180 km/h
- Wheel base: 2,400 mm
- Total length: 3,700 mm