CMC Ferrari 275 GTB/C 24H France 1966, Biscaldi/Bourbon-Parme
A limited edition will be offered of Chassis #09015 as this car was used by NART to race with starting number #26 in Le Mans 1966 and with Biscaldi and de Bourbon at the wheel.
A standard edition of the 275 GTB/C will be based on Chassis #09067 with a red finish and a black interior. CMC may also consider offering a few more limited editions.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-199
- Color: red
- Driver: Biscaldi/Bourbon-Parme
- Parts: 1,459
- Limited Edition: 1,800
- Hand-assembled precision metal model from 1,459 parts
- Authentic and true-to-scale body
- Lift-to-open bonnet with self-locking support rod
- 12-cylinder V-engine complete with piping and wiring
- Highly original-styled dashboard with both instruments and controls
- Detachable Borrani spoke-wheels with central locking and right/left thread
- Detailed air vents in the front fenders
- Fuel filler spout with an opening cap in the trunk
- Functional doors with openable corner windows
- Detailed replication of the racing trims, including the roll bar, fire extinguisher and seat belts
- Bucket seats and upholstery covered in brown fabric
- Authentic replication of the Nardi 3-spoke steering wheel
- Removable spare wheel in the trunk
- Functional independent wheel suspension with metal wishbones for all four wheels
- Detailed twin-outlet exhaust system with chromed metal tailpipes
- Flip-to-open flap for the oil filler spout in the front right fender
A series II version of the 275 GTB appeared in 1966. It was known as 275 GTB/C, where C stands for "Competizione". A total of twelve 275 GTB/Cs were constructed and equipped either with a two-cam or four-cam engine. Suspension was made stiffer by extra springs. The body was mounted on a super-lighteight chassis and covered by ultra thin aluminium panels that were half as thick as the ones used on the 275 GTB. Even leaning on a 275 GTB/C would dent its body. The entire rear section was reinforced by fiberglass to prevent it from flexing. Many parts were cast in magnisium to save weight. Due to a clerical error that confined the 275 GTB/C to a three "carb" engine, the GTB/Cs had to use three Weber 40DF13 instead of six 38DCN carburettors, which impacted its power output.
CMC had the rare opportunity to document in detail the GTB/C #09015 in its original condition. The car is the second Competizione produced from series II and one of the last GT class cars built by the racing department at Maranelo. As is the case with most 275 GTB/Cs, #09015 saw some serious track use. Throughout its racing career, the 275 GTB/C model type racked up quite a number of victories.
The use of racing team and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.
- Aluminum body over tubular steel frame
- 12-cylinder-60°-V-engine. One overhead camshaft per cylinder bank, chain-driven
- Dry sump lubrication
- Mixture preparation with 3 Weber twin-carburetors and open air-intake pipes
- Ignition with two coils and one spark plug per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 77 x 58.8 mm
- Displacement: 3286 cm3
- Power: 300 hp at 7600 rpm
- Top speed: 275 km/h
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 4.9 s
- Wheelbase: 2400 mm
- Track width f/r: 1377/1393 mm
- Total length: 4370 mm
- Overall width: 1725 mm
- Overall height: 1245 mm
- Net weight: 1066 kg (with racing trims)
- Seats: 2
Customers also purchased
Wrote by Noverraz J. on 22.11.2023
perfect model, nothing to say about the quality of the build and paint
Wrote by Martin M. on 11.12.2022
Gut und schnell
Bestellung wurde sehr gut und schnell bearbeitet, leider etwas teuer, da die CMC Preise mehr und mehr ausufern.
Wrote by Michael G. on 17.11.2022
Top Modell und Top-Service!
Wrote by Giorgio S. on 13.11.2022
Awesome model, CMC is the best
This was my first purchase on this site and I'm very satisfied. My other CMC models are of Targa Florio and Le Mans and I really love this Ferrari 275 GTB/C. Thank you CMC Modelcarshop!
Wrote by Rick D. on 09.11.2022
Traum Modell GTB/C
Super schönes Modell.
Wrote by Thomas V. on 09.11.2022
Reibungslose und schnelle Kommunikation bei Fragen! Ware absolut Top wie eben von CMC gewohnt! Freue mich auf den nächsten Kauf und verbleibe mit freundlichen Gruß Thomas V.