CMC Audi Front 225 Roadster, 1935, white, anniversary "100 years Audi" in special box
Authentic and true to scale formed body with a white brilliant finish. Special color exclusively for Audi for the 100th anniversary in 2009. Hand-mounted metal precision model made of over 1600 parts.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-075
- Parts: more than 1,600
- Limited Edition: 4,000 pcs
- Hand-mounted metal precision model made of over 1600 parts
- Authentic and true to scale formed body with a brilliant finish
- Prototypical version of the cockpit with leather seats and fully instrumented dashboard
- prototypical radiator grille in high-quality metal construction
- stable windshield mirror chromed metal frame and mounted wiper motors
- Doors and trunk lid interior covered in leather
- left and right hinged double-wing hood with open ventilation slots
- swiveling metal bar for supporting the open hood
- Six-cylinder inline engine with all aggregates and complete wiring and cabling
- Engine compartment with brushed metal bulkhead
- in the rear cavity submerged Round Covered with a removable spare tire cover
- perfect-spoke wheels with aluminum rims and hand-drawn-steel wire spokes with nipples
- shaftless front and rear independent suspension with transverse leaf spring built-in metal
- braided brake cables lead to the wheels
- Metal central box frame with subframe in perfect imitation wood
- highly detailed underbody with filigree brake rod of the mechanical brake system
- elaborately designed bumpers, stainless steel
It began with one special name: August Horch. In June 1909, the top management of Horch decided that its founder August Horch had to leave the company. Undaunted by this twist of fate, August sought to launch a new automobile plant on his own. Only four weeks later, his dream virtually came true: The "August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH" was officially registered in Zwickau, Saxony on July 16, 1909. But the Horch plants took August to court, claiming exclusive use rights of the name "Horch" for themselves. August Horch lost the trial and had to find a new name. He wound up renaming his new plant "Audi", the imperative case of the Latin verb "audire" – meaning "Horch!" in German.
2009 marks the 100th anniversary of Audi. This is reason enough for CMC to introduce a real classic miniature: the Audi Front 225 Roadster. First presented to the public in 1935, the car proved to be a real sensation for its time. Sporty and graceful, its body was a feast for the eyes. The aerodynamic line management enhanced the charming sporty look of its overall configuration in particular.
CMC offers this ravishingly beautiful hand-assembled miniature of more than 1,600 single parts in three different two-tone colour versions. Each colour combination brings out the glamour of this extraordinary model in a special way.
Celebrate the centennial anniversary of Audi with us.
- Wanderer 6-cylinder in-line-engine
- Front-wheel drive
- Displacement: 2,257 ccm
- Bore x stroke: 71 x 95 mm
- Maximum output: 50 hp at 3,500 rpm
- Top speed: approx. 120 km/h
- Wheel base: 3,100 mm
- Total length: 4,500
Customers also purchased
Wrote by Antonio S. on 27.08.2010
CMC Audi Front 225 Roadster, 1935, Blanc
Modèle magnifique dans sa livrée blanche, réalisation pour fêter le 100 anniversaire de Audi, encore une fois CMC c’est surpassé, tout est conforme depuis le moteur, le châssis, les superbes sièges en cuir rouge et la peinture . Élément indispensable dans une collection CMC, ce modèle illumine les vitrines par sa présence. Une fois de plus merci CMC pour le choix et la réalisation magnifique. Avec des modèles de ce gendre on dévient un inconditionnel de la marque CMC.