CMC Bugatti 57SC Corsica Roadster 1938, Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
Pebble Beach Conours d'Elegance, Award Winning Version "Best of Show".
Inside, the Corsica has the most exotic of all interiors, with alligator hide being used all over. John Mozart currently owns the Corsica, and he took the Best of Show award at the 1998 Pebble Beach Concours with this car.
The most extraordinary, the most exclusive and the most beautiful Bugatti with croco leather imitation interior.
- Model: Hand-assembled diecast precision model
- Manufacuter: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Art.-No.: M-136
- Color: dark blue
- Interior: Croco leather imitation
- Parts: 1,780
- Limited Edition: 3,000 pcs
- Hand-assembled diecast precision model that is made of approx. 1,780 single parts
- Authentically formed and true-to-scale body, built after the contemporary appearance of the car found in John Mozart's collection
- Lockable trunk with enclosed miniature version of the car jack, air-pump, grease gun and toolkit
- True-to-the-original replication of the front with beautifully intetrated head lamps
- Perfectly spoked wheels and two-wing central locking nuts with right- or left-hand treat for the release of the wheels
- Finely replicated dashboard with all instruments and controls
- Highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line engine with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
- Elaborate underbody with an exhaust system of stainless steel
- High-quality paintwork with an excellent finish
- Precisely replicated frame made of metal
- Fully functional double-wing engine hood
- The wings open to rest on specially-mounted metal buttons
- Functional driver and passenger doors with finely-made hinges
In 1985, the vehicle came to be owned by John Mozart, a renowned collector in California. At the end of 1995, he initiated a complete restoration of the car. The roadster re-emerged as a stunning beauty in a dark blue finish and won the much-coveted “Best of Show” award at the 1998 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
CMC has replicated the Mozart car in its contemporary gorgeous appearance as a high-end model of the first class.
CMC would like to thank Mr. Mozart and the Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. – Tradition for their generous support during the research and development process.
- Maximum output: 200 hp at 5,500 rpm
- Displacement: 3,257 ccm
- Top speed: approx. 200 km/hr
- Wheel base: 2,980 mm
- Total length: approx. 4,510 mm
- Track width front: 1,350 mm
- Track width rear: 1,350 mm
- Bore x Stroke: 72 x 100 mm
- Mechanical cable break
- Right-hand drive
- Dry sump lubrication
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine with two overhead camshafts
Customers also purchased
Wrote by rené m. on 18.05.2019
reception de ma commande
personne très avenante très sympathique réception commande nickel avec en plus catalogue cmc bugatti 57sc corsica epoustouflante que du bonheur plus que satisfait je recommande cette superbe entreprise avec des patrons super
Wrote by helios p. on 11.05.2019
Connait cmc la qualité des modèles possédait déjà un modèle très content. CORDIALEMENT