CMC Bugatti 57 SC Engine with showcase
- Model: Assembled, handmade precision model
- Manufacuter: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Art.-No.: M-112
- Limited Edition: ---
For its internal combustion engines, Bugatti adhered to the principle of “lean and mean,” a philosophy that was quite avant-garde for its time; this engine unit was in line with such a philosophy. A Roots-type supercharger enhanced the three-litre engine to yield a maximum output of 200 hp. This unusually powerful performance of the engine provided the pilot with adequate means to handle any possible situation.
Complete with aggregates, this beautiful, hand-built replica will add to the glamour of every CMC model car collection.
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine with two overhead cam shafts
- Dry sump lubrication
- Displacement: 3,257 ccm
- Maximum output: approx. 200 hp at 5.500 rpm
- Bore x stroke: 72 x 100 mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.1 : 1
Customers also purchased