CMC Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, red metallic, leather black
This treffic supersportscar represents in the truest sense of the word a new "star" in the current history of sports cars.
- Model:Diecast, precision metal model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-045A
- Parts: 895
- Limited Edition: --.--
- Handmounted full metal model. Built of more than 895 parts
- Beside two standard paintings, you can choose between four more special paintings
- Interiour with especially for the SLR developed soft Silver-Arrow-Leather. Three different leather colours (red, black, gray) harmonised to the painting
- Display of the engine hood and the rear spoiler (air brake) in a complete new advanced manufacturing technology. Made of pressed copper plate
- Base plate made of stabel metal and realisation of the aerodynamic base plate concept with exactly replication of the six-channel-diffusor as ending element
- Dual transverse control arm. Axels of metal with functional suspension
- Fantastic miniaturisation of the complete Mercedes-AMC-V-8-Compressor-Engine with all aggregates, complete cabeling
- Movable engine-hood with a costly hinge construction. Motion sequence of opening an closing, built after the original
- Consequent replication of the gullwing doors with original bindet hinge on the front roof pillar
- Movable spoiler and airbrake integrated into the trunk deck
- Costly manueal prodution of the prominent side gills and the with gills populated airinlets of the engine hood made of filigrane single metal parts
- Sidepipes made of metal
- Movable tank flap
- Metal Rails with graven SLR-writing on the entrance
- Exact display of the wheels in laborious steel casting. High class polished turbine blades with integrated valve at the wheel rim
- Detailled replication of the Bi-Xenon lights and the rear lightning with by hand implemented LED imitations
- Padded bucket seats and all other interior also made of the original SLR Silver-Arrow-Leather
In that way SLR is connecting the myth of the old Silver Arrows with the hightech of the current Formula 1 - bolids.
Extravagant elegance, unbelievable power, extraordinary riding qualities, highest comfort but also the highest possible safety, that's the philosophie of a Gran Turismo for the 21st Century.
The untouchable superiority of the SLR imparts the driver the feeling of freedom and adventure. That's the way motoring is ment to be - kilometer by kilometer.
The SLR McLaren is built in a new factory of McLaren Cars in Woking/GB. Only something like 500 units each year are scheduled. That means in a production period of seven years a total quantity of 3500 cars.
- Enigne: 8 cylinder-V- engine
- Screw-type compressor
- Displacement: 5,439 ccm
- Power output:460 kW/626 PS at 6.500 rpm
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h:3,8 s
- Top speed: 334 km/h
- Wheel base: 2,700 mm
- Total length: ca. 4,656 mm