CMC Mercedes-Benz Typ 300 d, Cabriolet, 1958-1962
The CMC model is hand-assembled from more than 388 parts. High-quality materials and attention to detail to determine the quality. A historical collectors-item of outstanding quality and design.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:24
- Item-No.: M-026A
- Parts: more than 388
- Limited Edition: 500 pcs
- Industriemodel exclusiv for Mercedes-Benz Classic Center Fellbach
- Bonnet, doors and the boot lid can be opened
- Seats with real leather
- carpeted floor
- mobile solar panel
- hand-assembled metal trim strips on both doors
- detailed dashboard with individually hand-mounted instruments and air vents
- very detailed illustrated motor
In September 1957 an improved version with an updated body and fuel injection was launched. Its in-plant name was 300 d and in 1958 it was also released as convertible.
Nowadays Adenauer's 1955 type 300 is on display at the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart.
- Six-cylinder engine
- Overhead camshaft
- Top speed: 160 km/h
- Maximum output: 160 hp with 5300 rpm